Monday, 11 March 2013

Moving on

No matter what people say, anyone who blogs is a closet narcissist. Anyone who has consistently blogged for over 5 years - like yours truly -  is a certified narcissist. If is it not for the inflated sense of self importance and the belief that what I have to say make sense to others, I would not be at it for this long a time. It is my longest commitment to anything I have done in my entire life and that includes me learning to play tabla to yoga to cycling and what not.

Blogging and narcissism are interconnected. Why else would a seemingly normal person with a day job and bills to pay would continue to share his or her opinion to the world without any monetary compensation. Whether they admit to it or not, but most bloggers genuinely believe that the world is a better place with their take on things out in the open. I certainly believe that the world is a better place with my take on Ek Tha Tiger, but I digress.

Here I want to thank all my valued and loyal readers and want them to know that I have finally succumbed to the ultimate narcissism and have now moved on to a new brand custom URL with my name. From now on, my rantings will be on 

and all my previous blog posts are also archived there. So please keep visiting the new space and make me a happy person.

PS: Please sign up for email subscriptions, RSS feed and a facebook page for the updates on the new blog.

9 comments:

moonis said...

best of luck with the new site :)

radius said...

Hi Tazeen, I'd like to give an all-clear regarding your blog: the fact that you still have the "Comment" function activated shows, that you are NOT a full-blown Narcist. The real Narcists only have a "Like" button on their blogs.

Tazeen said...

Thanks Radius but you must have noticed that I moderate those comments :P

radius said...

Sure, but moderation is also a sort of social interaction. As long as you don't write the entire comments yourself (what I don't think), moderation is acceptable.
radius

Raheel said...

Hi Tazeen,

I've been following your blog for the longest time but I had to take a major break from blogging due to school and stuff. But now I'm finally getting into the groove of things and I just wanna say you are very inspirational person for me. Because if I had even a fraction of dedication you have for your blog, I'd be acing engineering school rather than getting my butt handed to me.

so cheers to you and your blog

Huma I. said...

Good to hear this. All the best!

Shumail said...

Good decision, now i will not have to write your name twice in Google to reach your blog =)Good luck!

Muhammad Ramzan said...

East and west that blog is best ...
sandhi sudha plus
DENGUE

pengobatan hipertensi said...

thanks your site keeping me to moving on :)